any chance this could be a cave speaker?
the shipping may be a bit off. I see 55$ expedited to florida.
ALTEC 416-8B Woofer Speaker USA | eBay

any chance this could be a cave speaker?
the shipping may be a bit off. I see 55$ expedited to florida.
ALTEC 416-8B Woofer Speaker USA | eBay
Sonic Barbarian
I saw that too. I think the shipping must be wrong. It would be 40 dollars just from Cali to FL.
That one has the later replacement 035400 cone number. Those must have been popular cones. I see quite a few Altec woofers with them
035400 was the generic factory replacement for 21184, so ended up in a lot of recones.
You will see 035400 on the back of a GPA cone too.
If you look at the 1999 EVI/Altec cross reference list, you see the 035400 cone listed for a lot of units - 416/515/604
I have family in Honolulu. Maybe i can get them to bring it as carry-on when they fly out in the spring.![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks